About Me--click photo

My photo
Eldora, Iowa, United States
Hello- welcome to my blog. My name is Tom Christopher and I have been a landscape artist for many years. I enjoy painting scenes near my home in rural Eldora, Iowa. I am a Signature Member of the Pastel Society of America and a Charter Member of the Pastel Society of Iowa.

2013 Workshops

2013 PASTEL WORKSHOP SCHEDULE

1. May 4 and 5...Maquoketa Art association. Maquoketa Iowa.
2. May 18 and 19 Des Moines Art Center. Des Moines Iowa
3..September 12,13,and 14 Eurekas Springs Art center
Eurekea Springs Ar.







Friday, February 27, 2009

Every Green I own


Hello --painted this today. I decided to work in green - to prepare for spring and summer. IN this piece I gathered all the greens i have and used them . The subtle value changes seem to help the painting make sense. 24x30 inches pastel on gator board.

1 comment:

  1. M-m-m!... All the greens! I didn't have too many and none what I liked. Had to get more here and there... feels like I'm ready for this summer now. :-) I love your trees, Christopher. Hope someday mine will be looking as good too.

    ReplyDelete