About Me--click photo

My photo
Eldora, Iowa, United States
Hello- welcome to my blog. My name is Tom Christopher and I have been a landscape artist for many years. I enjoy painting scenes near my home in rural Eldora, Iowa. I am a Signature Member of the Pastel Society of America and a Charter Member of the Pastel Society of Iowa.

2013 Workshops

2013 PASTEL WORKSHOP SCHEDULE

1. May 4 and 5...Maquoketa Art association. Maquoketa Iowa.
2. May 18 and 19 Des Moines Art Center. Des Moines Iowa
3..September 12,13,and 14 Eurekas Springs Art center
Eurekea Springs Ar.







Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whats on my easel


Hello, I have been working on this oil for some time now. I think I am gong to call it complete. oil on canvas 30x40 inches

1 comment:

  1. The long shadows cast through the trees mixed with the gold hues make for great drama in this painting. I also like the subtle colors mixed in everywhere from the trees to the rocks. Definitely a great place for hike!

    ReplyDelete